American Fugitive Crack + Serial Number (Updated)

American Fugitive A modern take on classic sandbox action. Framed for your father’s murder, you’ll need to do whatever it takes to unveil the real culprit. Tackle thrilling missions for the criminal underworld — just don’t let the cops track you down! Set in the deep south of the 80s, American Fugitive is aA modern take on classic sandbox action. Framed for your father’s murder, you’ll need to do whatever it takes to unveil the real culprit. Tackle thrilling missions for the criminal underworld — just don’t let the cops track you down! Set in the deep south of the 80s, American Fugitive is a love-letter to the classic movies and games of old.… Expand
Download American Fugitive Crack/Patch

Released date
Platform PC Windows
Rating 67 / 100
User rating
7
Downloads 81
Genre Action Adventure, Sandbox, Open-World
Players No Online Multiplayer
Company / Developer
Curve Digital / Fallen Tree Games
Tags: American Fugitive Crack + Serial Number (Updated), American Fugitive Crack & Serial Number, American Fugitive Crack & Activator

American Fugitive reviews ( 3 )

raytrax, Jun 30, 2019

Si te gusta el GTA éste es tu juego, un aire fresco tras años probando cualquier GTA. Ahora tienes la opcion de disfrutar al igual que antaño pero con mejores graficos. Algunas misiones pueden parecer monotonas pero acaban siendo entretenidas por el propio sandbox que te impide ir a lo loco para que estés pendientes de la policia. La verdad que philzlz y occto son unos haters de cuidado.

philzlz, May 29, 2019

Absolutely horrible. What made GTA fun was FUN missions. The missions here are so boring i had to force myself to finish this game, hoping it would get better. While the driving mechanics are good and the graphic engine is nice there is too much wrong with the game. Police can easily be lost by undressing in front of them? NPCs walk into walls, enemies spawn into nothing and get stuck. They could have done much better. And the ending of the last mission was a joke. Do not buy

occto, Jun 21, 2019

American fugitive, the game seemed interesting to me at first glance. But when you look at how the game is played and when you play it yourself, the feeling about this game is quite different. Including the game, I expected to see something like "Face of War", just a GTA motif. In short, this game only made me feel bored and annoyed. Playing it literally wonders "what do you actually do here? The plot is absolutely cheap, we are introduced to the events in an absolutely ridiculous way. So it is not clear at all. Perhaps the authors thought that this image would intrigue the player, but alas. And further events look cut out of context. As if all the efforts of the authors have gone to show how cool the fences will spill when hitting them with cars. Because a good scenario in the game does not smell and there is no hint of it. The game just has nothing to do, it's not interesting to move around the world, shooting a bullet from a weapon does not hit the target, which is even there is no way to aim normally. Breaking into the house, we only do what we steal food and soda from the fridge, or engagement rings with cufflinks and wall clocks, sometimes in the houses you can find weapons. Having found a weapon you can try to rob a shop, but even if you put the shotgun on the seller with a probability of a successful robbery of 80%, it is likely that the remaining 20% will work against you, and the mega seller will take away your shotgun in addition to throwing you out on the street like a bag of **** The only really interesting fun is to run away from the police, you won't believe even with 5 stars you can easily dodge all the bullets, get in the cops' car and escape, and they will be shooting at the right and left to blow up their cars and die accordingly. Or you can just run away on foot. And so it repeats itself from time to time. And as you have already understood there is nowhere dumber, not to mention the rest of the NPS function which is just to walk from side to side. Perks that are in the game are absolutely useless, that with them that without them there is no difference, the game will be held almost at the same level. The game is absolutely not worth even your money. It is boring, raw, and not worked out. Authors, if you want to sell people such **** for 20 bucks, then you have no conscience. I do not recommend this game to anyone.