Life is Strange: Episode 5 - Polarized Crack/Patch

Life is Strange: Episode 5 - Polarized In Episode 5: Polarized Max learns that time is impossible to control as she moves inexorably towards the most agonizing decision of her life. Arcadia Bay, meanwhile, is preparing to weather a huge storm as Life is Strange comes to a gripping and gut wrenching conclusion.

Download Life is Strange: Episode 5 - Polarized Crack/Patch

Released date
Platform PC Windows
Rating 85 / 100
User rating
8.5
Downloads 3449
Genre Action Adventure, General
Company / Developer
Square Enix / DONTNOD Entertainment

Life is Strange: Episode 5 - Polarized reviews ( 7 )

Watersson, Jul 23, 2017

This game is one of the best games I have ever played. This game made me cry. This game is f**king awesome and you can't disagree. LIS has an awesome soundtrack and breathtaking story. You must give Life is Strange a chance because it really deserves it. It was the first game which gave me feelings like that. I was crying like 5-yrs old girl at ending... I never thought that video game would affect my emotions like LIS has done...

f0zZy, Oct 28, 2015

One of the best endings of the game. Wonderful hipster story of little girl Max. Interesting way to show time in different dimensions! ha ha P.S. I chose left option ;)

Revolos, Oct 20, 2015

Dontnod Entertainment and the people behind it have done something no one would have expected when this game was announced. They have crafted the best episodic adventure game yet. Episode 5 cemented Life is Strange as an exceptional piece of storytelling that should be played and experienced by everyone.

Ajstorey456, Oct 28, 2015

I feel like there was a simpler solution than completely changing the time line to save your girlfriend, such as writing everything max would need to know in her own journal to prevent anything bad from happening. Like bold letters: Mr Jefferson did this, the town is in danger, evacuate and enjoy your relationship with Mrs. Punk Rock. But I guess that would just make the story dry. I also feel they overdid it with Jefferson as to his psychotic tendencies. While it does have to be emphasized he's a lunatic, it was just over the top stereotypical for the psycho to be how he is, especially as compared to how collected and calm he is through the other episodes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the series and wouldn't know how to conclude it myself, but I'm gonna go with the other people in saying that it could have been better.

muzmuz, Nov 3, 2015

The finale of Life is Strange fell short of expectation. There are too many plot holes at the ending of the game. The game having two endings felt really forced and everything you played from episode 1-4 didn't really matter in this episode. The story would work well in a movie or set of movies, but not in a game where you put your hours on the first 80% only to be wasted on the remaining 20%. Every effort and dilemma I put on playing the first four episodes just faded away, like a bubble.

ragnarokew, Nov 10, 2015

Impressive story with interesting characters i really enjoy the game but i don't know something missing there is too much space in scenario and i don't like the ending other episodes was better or i expect too much for finale. At the end 6/10

RShackleford, Oct 22, 2015

Once again, this game is derivative garbage. Bioshock Infinite does Bioshock Infinite much better than Life is Strange does Bioshock Infinite. Horrible writing, shallow teenage-dream stock characters, and that holier-than-thou "high art" atmosphere, what a bunch of crock. If the purpose of this game is to satirize, parody, and make fun of it's own playerbase/ subject ( Millennials), than I recant and give it a 10/10! (PC)